Colchester: Man robbed at knifepoint
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have launched an investigation after a man was robbed at knifepoint in Colchester.
Two men stopped the victim on the footpath from Clingoe Hill leading to Britten Close at around 4.20pm yesterday.
They threatened him with a knife and poked him in the stomach, an Essex Police spokesman said.
The victim, in his 20s and from Colchester, handed over his laptop in a bag, a phone and cash.
The suspects, described as white with local accents, then ran off, leaving the victim shaken but unharmed.
You may also want to watch:
The first is aged between 16 and 20, with light brown short hair and a pale freckled complexion.
He was wearing a hooded top which was pulled around his head over a light grey tracksuit. He had dark brown shoes and was carrying a stick.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 9 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn
The second man is in his early 20s with dark brown short hair and was wearing a bright blue hooded top, light grey tracksuit bottoms and was carrying a black handled knife.
Call police on 101 to help.