Colchester: Man treated after house fire

PARAMEDICS were called to a house fire after a man fell ill after breathing in smoke.

The blaze, at an end-of-terrace house in New Kiln Road, Colchester, broke out shortly before 8am.

Essex Fire and Rescue Service reported the first-floor of the property was well alight.

Three appliances - two from Colchester and one from Wivenhoe - attended the fire.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus