Man’s shoulder cut as he confronts pharmacy raiders with knife
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A man who challenged a couple of knife-wielding raiders suffered a cut to the shoulder during a pharmacy break-in.
Police were called to the scene at Priory Pharmacy in East Hill, Colchester on Sunday, March 17 following reports of the shop’s window being smashed in.
The reports also said that two men armed with a knife were making searches within the store during the night, at around 10.25pm.
A man in his 50s challenged the suspects, who then suffered a cut to his shoulder before they fled the scene.
Police searched the area and arrested a 41-year-old man and a 31-year-old man, both from Colchester.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for information following the break-in, and those with information are asked to call Colchester police station on 101, quoting crime reference 42/42393/19.
Alternatively, information can be supplied anonymously to Crimestoppers on 08000 555111.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 8 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 9 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies