Cyclist injured in collision with car
- Credit: Archant
A cyclist was injured in a collision with a car in Ipswich.
Police were called to the scene of the crash, in Colchester Road, shortly after 4.20pm today, Wednesday, November 14.
According to a spokesman for Suffolk police, a car and a cyclist had collided on the roundabout leading to Rushmere Road.
An ambulance crew also attended the scene soon after 4.25pm.
It was first feared that the cyclist had head injuries but they were later found to be minor.
You may also want to watch:
They have been taken to hospital to checked out.
Suffolk police have since left the scene.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 9 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 10 Detective who trained generation of officers retires after 45 years