Colchester: Teacher has laptop stolen from home
- Credit: citizenside.com
A teacher has had a laptop with eight years of work on stolen as well as a Tiffany necklace.
Thieves broke into the home in East Street sometime between 1.15-3.30am on Saturday.
They gained access to the property via Priory Street, breaking into the house by forcing the rear French doors while the householder was in bed.
A Dell laptop computer, Tiffany necklace and iPad were among the items stolen.
DC Sarah Corrigan, of Colchester CID, said: “This was particularly distressing as the laptop belongs to a teacher and had eight years’ worth of work stored on it.
You may also want to watch:
“This was very valuable information that could have assist his students which is now gone.”
Anyone with any information should contact Colchester CID on 101 or ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 9 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn