Colchester: Three charged over stabbing incident
THREE people have been charged in connection with a stabbing incident in Colchester.
Police were called to an address at Tynedale Square at 9.25pm on Monday following reports of a disturbance.
Officers arrived to find a 38-year-old man had received stab wounds. He is still at Colchester General Hospital.
Rebecca Chapman, 28, of Tynedale Square, Colchester, Will Jackson, 40, of Enville Way, Colchester and Daniel Churchman, 22, of Forge Street Dedham, have all been charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent.
They were detained in custody to appear at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court this morning.
You may also want to watch:
A 37-year-old man from Colchester was bailed until November 25 pending further enquiries.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 6 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 7 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic