Colchester: VW Golf hits pedal cyclist in morning collision
- Credit: citizenside.com
Mill Road in Colchester was partially blocked following a collision between a man and a car this morning.
The incident occurred at the Turner Road junction.
A spokesman for Essex Police said: “Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding a road crash in Colchester.
“The collision happened when a grey VW Golf struck a pedal cyclist at Mill Road shortly before 7am.
“The cyclist, a 23-year-old local man, was taken to the local hospital by paramedics and treated for minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
“He was then discharged. The driver, a 28-year-old local woman, was uninjured.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 5 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 8 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 9 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 10 Person in hospital after fire at Ipswich house