Colchester: Woman arrested for drink driving after car overturns
- Credit: Archant
Police have arrested a woman for drink driving after the car she was in overturned.
Officers were called to Longridge, Colchester, just before 3.30am this morning.
Fire crews rescued the woman from her silver Nissan Micra which was blocking the road.
She was in the care of ambulance staff by about 4.45am and was later taken to Colchester General Hospital with minor injuries.
A police spokesman said officers were investigating the circumstances of the incident and had arrested the woman on suspicion of drink driving.
You may also want to watch:
She has been bailed until December 3.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 6 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 7 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 8 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 9 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 10 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village