Colchester: Woman charged with GBH after alleged stabbing in Fai’s noodle bar
- Credit: citizenside.com
A woman has appeared in court charged with grievous bodily harm following an alleged stabbing in a restaurant.
Ya Li, 24, of Alexander Fleming Road, Guildford, Surrey, is alleged to have stabbed a woman at Fai’s noodle bar, in St Botolph’s Street, Colchester, on Monday evening.
The victim, an 18-year-old woman from Colchester, was taken to Colchester General Hospital where she was treated for her injuries.
Li has appeared before Colchester Magistrates’ Court where she was released on bail.
She is due at Chelmsford Crown Court in the first week of February 2014.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives would like to speak with any witnesses to the alleged attack. Call Colchester CID on 101. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 4 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 5 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 6 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 7 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 8 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 9 Person in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 10 Exit Interview: Ward was the model pro who started fast but simply ran out of steam