CCTV images released as police investigate Colchester Zoo burglary
- Credit: ESSEX POLICE
Essex Police has released CCTV images after a safe containing a four-figure sum of cash was stolen from Colchester Zoo.
The admissions office at the zoo was broken into around 2.30am on January 31, where the safe was stolen.
It is said a five-figure sum worth of damages was also caused during the incident.
Essex Police is looking to speak to the three men pictured – who were wearing masks – in relation to the incident.
Those who recognise the men pictured, who know their whereabouts or have any information regarding the burglary is asked to call Essex Police on 101, quoting crime reference number 42/16586/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, information can also be supplied anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 6 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 7 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
- 8 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 9 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash