Dry start to March but wind and rain on the way
- Credit: citizenside.com
Friday will see a dry start to March but forecasters are predicting a less than settled weekend ahead.
It will be a grey start for most with temperatures of around 7 -9C.
As the day goes on conditions will stay largely similar with a blanket of cloud staying over our region.
Top temperatures today will be around 9 - 11C, dropping to 5C overnight.
Saturday will see some wet and windy conditions as an area of low pressure comes in across the UK.
You may also want to watch:
The heaviest rain appears to hit our region on Sunday and into Monday with heavy showers predicted during this time.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 4 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 5 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 6 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 7 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 8 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker
- 9 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 10 Affordable homes project proposed for Suffolk village