Bungalow fire leaves two properties full of smoke
- Credit: Archant
A fire in a bungalow kitchen has left smoke billowing out of a home in Suffolk.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service were called to the scene of a fire in Collimer Close, Chelmondiston, at about 8.20am on October 10.
When they arrived at the scene they found heavy smoke billowing from the kitchen of a semi-detached bungalow, with the two connected properties smokelogged.
There are no reported injuries from the scene and paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service were not called.
Three fire engines from Holbrook, Princes Street and Ipswich East fire stations were deployed to the scene and the fire was extinguished by 9.26am.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary confirmed officers also attended the scene.
- 1 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 2 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 3 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 4 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 5 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 6 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 7 Nearly 150 homes to go on land no longer needed for jobs
- 8 'The bigger picture is the result' - Cook on Crewe win
- 9 Ipswich Town 2-1 Crewe Alexandra: Celina brilliance just about enough to see Blues home
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week