Road closed after vehicles collide in Mildenhall
- Credit: Archant
Police officers and ambulance crews have been called to a collision between two vehicles on College Heath Road in Mildenhall this afternoon.
Officers were called to the collision shortly before 4.30pm this evening.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said that College Heath Road had been closed close to the junction with the A1101.
She added that highways had been made aware of the collision.
Two fire crews were also called to the scene, one from Mildenhall and one from Newmarket.
You may also want to watch:
Crews released one trapped person from a vehicle.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 3 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 defeat to Northampton
- 5 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 6 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 8 Grandfather-of-two 'died with dignity' in hospice while serving life sentence
- 9 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 10 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station