Collision leaves A14 blocked due to petrol spill
AN ACCIDENT involving three vehicles left a section of the A14 blocked.
The westbound carriageway of the A14 at Thurston has been blocked by a collision, which caused petrol to spill on the road.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk Police said that no one was believed to have been injured in the crash, which involved a silver Volvo, a Toyota Celica and a red Ford Focus.
Suffolk police were called to the incident at 7.52am today, fire crews are also believed to be at the scene.
The spokeswoman later said: “The road was left totally blocked and caused standing traffic through to Woolpit.”
You may also want to watch:
The road was re-opened at 8.34am.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 9 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo