Cyclist injured following collision with car
- Credit: Archant
A cyclist has been left with a potentially broken ankle following a collision in Bury St Edmunds.
Emergency services were called to the A1101 Northern Way, near the Mercedes Benz garage, following a collision between a car and a bike on Monday morning.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said that the cyclist had potentially suffered a broken ankle as a result of the collision.
No information was given regarding the driver.
The East of England Ambulance service said: “I can confirm that EEAST responded to an emergency call shortly before 7.30am regarding an incident on the A1101, Bury St Edmunds.
You may also want to watch:
“We sent an ambulance to the scene who transported a patient to West Suffolk Hospital for further care.”
- 1 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 2 Matchday Live: Live updates as Town take on Cambridge
- 3 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 4 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 5 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 6 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 7 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 8 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 9 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 10 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial