More than 250 homes in Suffolk left without power
More than 250 homes and businesses in a Suffolk town are without electricity as engineers carry out emergency repairs to the network.
UK Power Networks have confirmed 256 customers in the Combs Ford area of Stowmarket are currently without power and said engineers are currently fixing the fault.
The firm said the power is estimated to be restored between 3.30pm and 4.30pm.
A spokesman for UK Power Networks said: "We became aware of the fault at 2.07pm.
"The cause is an emergency isolation our engineers have carried out for safety in the Ipswich Road area, our engineers were dispatched to site at 2.10pm.
You may also want to watch:
"The current status of the issue is that we've assigned engineers to locate and fix the issue.
"The estimated time frame to have power back on is 3.30pm to 4.30pm."
- 1 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 2 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 3 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 4 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 5 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 6 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
- 7 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 8 A140 closed in both directions after two vehicle crash
- 9 Warning of seasonal canine disorder after dachshund Trudie taken ill
- 10 Shoplifter caught stealing £829 worth of alcohol from Sainsbury's