Comic Relief: Ten-year-old to shave his hair off
- Credit: Archant
A BRAVE ten-year-old will be shaving his hair off today in the name of charity.
Christopher Allen pledged to complete the charity challenge if his friends and family donated £250 for Comic Relief.
He will have his hair shaved off in front of his school friends at Springfield Juniors today.
His proud mum Johanna said: “He has always talked about doing things for charity and we had a think about ideas and this is what we came off with.
“He always says that when he makes it as a footballer he would give some of his wages to charity.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m very proud of him for doing this. It shows great maturity and he has a very kind heart.”
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 5 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 6 Couple transform historic building near coast into new bed and breakfast
- 7 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 8 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 9 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 10 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart