Commuter Diary: Call goes up for revenue protection officer
- Credit: Archant
THURSDAY night’s journey home from work was an eventful one for commuters heading back to Ipswich. Anita Curtis said: “Well I never. Calls from the conductor for any members of revenue protection tonight.
“Intriguing. What could this mean? Fare dodging? You won’t get away with that!”
She continued: “Bit of a long delay at Manningtree as no-one to unlock doors - presumably the conductor was otherwise engaged.
“The train was five minutes late at Ipswich.
“Apparently due to an “incident” involving the police. Never a dull moment!”
This morning she added: “Despite a short delay at Ipswich, the train arrived in to London on time.”
Anita is keeping us up-to-date with services along the Greater Anglia route to London. To share your experiences, add #CommuterDiary to your Tweets.
- 1 'Lads have different levels of where they are' - Cook on Norwood and Barry
- 2 East Suffolk Council to form new company to deliver services after Norse contract ends
- 3 Paul Cook on social media 'drama queens' and a trip to Gateshead
- 4 'I absolutely hate it' - Pigott on 'massively frustrating' start to life at Town
- 5 'The answer to your question is in my reply' - Cook on whether he'll go with Bonne or Pigott
- 6 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 7 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 8 Child rapist jailed for offences dating back to 2005
- 9 'It's a genuine personnel issue' - Cook on goal errors
- 10 Time Team using latest technology to investigate Sutton Hoo