Concern for missing Colchester man James Ritchie last known to have travelled to work on Thursday
- Credit: Archant
Police are continuing to search for a man from Colchester who has not been seen since Thursday.
James Ritchie, 32, was last seen at 11am by his partner at their home in Old Chapel Drive, Stanway.
He had left home in a taxi to go to work in Rochester in Kent.
Chief inspector Richard Phillibrown, of Essex Police, said: “James is reported to have gone to a pub in Rochester after work and then taken a train to Stratford in North London. A friend is also believed to have spoken to him late on Thursday evening while he was in the West End area of London.
“However since that time we are not aware of anyone having any further contact with him and his phone appears to be switched off. We know James also has family connections to Glasgow and would appeal for anyone who thinks they may have seen him, or for James himself, to contact us on 101.”
You may also want to watch:
James is described as white, 5ft 8ins tall, is of a slim build, has brown greying hair and was last seen wearing smart grey/silver trousers, brown shoes and a salmon pink t-shirt under a blue shirt.
Anybody who has seen him is asked to contact Essex Police on 101.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 3 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn