Concern for missing teenager
CONCERN is growing for a missing 16-year-old girl from Essex.Elizabeth Kennedy, known as Beth, from Green Lane, Burnham-on-Crouch has not been seen since Monday, July 21 after going to the dentist in Chelmsford.
CONCERN is growing for a missing 16-year-old girl from Essex.
Elizabeth Kennedy, known as Beth, from Green Lane, Burnham-on-Crouch has not been seen since Monday, July 21 after going to the dentist in Chelmsford.
She phoned at 6.30pm that evening to say she was catching a train from Chelmsford but did not return home. Police said her mobile phone has now been switched off.
An Essex Police spokesman said that her parents are puzzled by her disappearance and are unaware of anything within the family that would make her stay away.
You may also want to watch:
Elizabeth is white, 5ft 8ins tall, slim, with blond, shoulder-length hair with red lowlight colouring. She has brown eyes, and was wearing pale blue cropped trousers, a white t-shirt, white Adidas trainers and possibly a blue denim jacket.
The police spokesman said a friend has reported seeing her in Romford following her disappearance and she is know to have associations in the
- 1 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 3 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 4 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 5 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 6 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 7 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 9 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 10 Suffolk holiday accommodation reaching capacity ahead of re-opening
Waltham Abbey area.
They also want to hear from her boyfriend, Paul Worrell, 20, also from Burnham, who may be able to help find her.
Police are urging her to make contact with her parents or call police on 01245 491212.