Controversial Coca Cola Christmas truck is coming to Bury St Edmunds on December 10
- Credit: PA
Holidays are coming – to Bury St Edmunds.
The famous Coca-Cola truck, for many years a staple of Christmas TV advertising, is visiting the Suffolk town as part of its UK travels this winter.
Bury St Edmunds will host the truck on December 10 giving people the opportunity to have their photo taken alongside it and experience a snowy winter wonderland setting.
The tour will start in Inverness on November 20 and finish with two days in London on December 22 and 23.
The truck is also spending time in Great Yarmouth on December 9.
You may also want to watch:
Of the 46 locations it will visit a number of them are notable for having high rates of childhood obestiy.
Manchester, Liverpool and the London boroughs of Greenwich and Westminster are all locations where one child in four is officially obese.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 6 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
And Great Yarmouth, along with Gloucester, Middlesbrough and Nottingham, all appear in the top 50 areas for childhood obesity, according to the latest figures from the Office for National Statistics.