Number of cases of coronavirus rises to 93 in East of England
- Credit: Archant
Latest government figures have shown that the number of people with coronavirus in the East of England has risen to 93.
The data covers Suffolk, Essex, Norfolk and a number of other counties.
Since the outbreak began there has been three confirmed cases of coronavirus in Suffolk.
It is not known who the people are or where they are being treated at this time.
Despite these figures it is widely accepted that there are more unconfirmed cases.
In total, 60 people are known to have died from the disease in the UK so far.
Latest data shows that the number of people with the disease in the UK now stands at 1,950.
- 1 Man caught massaging woman's leg by husband viewing home CCTV
- 2 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 3 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 4 Suffolk beauty spots ranked among best in UK
- 5 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 6 Automatics out-of-reach and making the play-offs a real battle? The size of the task now facing Ipswich
- 7 'You can't kid supporters... we have to give them a lift' - Cook previews Crewe clash
- 8 Willow Tree Farm Shop & Cafe: 'A lovely blend of upmarket and informal'
- 9 Action taken to target second home owners exploiting tax loophole
- 10 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
One person has sadly died in Essex while receiving treatment at Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford.