Number of cases of coronavirus rises to 93 in East of England
- Credit: Archant
Latest government figures have shown that the number of people with coronavirus in the East of England has risen to 93.
The data covers Suffolk, Essex, Norfolk and a number of other counties.
Since the outbreak began there has been three confirmed cases of coronavirus in Suffolk.
It is not known who the people are or where they are being treated at this time.
Despite these figures it is widely accepted that there are more unconfirmed cases.
You may also want to watch:
In total, 60 people are known to have died from the disease in the UK so far.
Latest data shows that the number of people with the disease in the UK now stands at 1,950.
- 1 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 2 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 6 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 7 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 8 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 9 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 10 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
One person has sadly died in Essex while receiving treatment at Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford.