Missing your grandparents? Share your special messages to your nans and grandpas with us
- Credit: Archant
The government has asked all people over the age of 70 to isolate for a total of 12 weeks to avid catching coronavirus - which means many are unable to see their children and grandchildren.
Even with useful digital platforms such as Skype, Facetime and Zoom to connect us, some people may be feeling the sting of loneliness as we carry on through week two of lockdown.
Connecting with family and loved ones is so important during a time where people cannot carry out normal social activity.
We’re here to help and want you to send us your messages to your grandparents so we can share them in the newspaper and bring a smile to their face.
Send us your videos of you giving a special message, photographs of you sending your love and written messages from you to them.
You may also want to watch:
What have you been up to this week that you want to share with them?
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 3 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 4 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 6 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 7 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 8 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 9 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 10 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border