New coronavirus statistics show three new cases in East of England
- Credit: PA
New Government figures have shown an increase of three cases in the East of England from 29 to 32.
The Government's daily update on the virus has shown another increase in the number of people with the virus in our region.
The data covers the whole of the East of England; which includes Suffolk, Essex, Norfolk and a number of other counties.
County by county figures are expected to be released in a few hours time.
So far there is only one confirmed case of the disease in Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed that the person had recently travelled to Italy.
It is not known who the person is or where they are being treated at this time.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 5 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 6 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 7 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 8 'It was a bit of a heavy weight' - Cook on Evans, Morsy and the Town captaincy
- 9 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 10 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
Nationally, seven people have died from the disease while the number of people with the disease has gone up to 456.