One further coronavirus death reported in Suffolk and north Essex
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk and north Essex hospitals have reported one further death of a patient being treated for coronavirus.
East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust (ESNEFT), which manages Ipswich and Colchester hospitals, confirmed the death of the Covid-19 patient on Tuesday.
Their age, where they died and whether they had any underlying health conditions is yet to be confirmed by ESNEFT.
It was the first death of a coronavirus patient recorded in Suffolk and north Essex for nearly two weeks - with the last death reported on June 17.
West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds reported no further deaths of patients being treated for the virus on Tuesday.
There have now been 347 people die with Covid-19 in ESNEFT’s hospitals, with the death toll for West Suffolk Hospital remaining at 79.
- 1 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 2 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 3 How have Suffolk's towns changed over the last decade?
- 4 Town closing in on permanent deal for keeper Walton
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 6 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 7 Anger as second homeowners set to receive £191million in Covid grants
- 8 Suffolk mum diagnosed with terminal cancer after beating disease twice before
- 9 PM ‘dropped a clanger’ with garden bash apology, legal expert suggests
- 10 Hughes nets a hat-trick for Town Under 23s as familiar face plays for QPR