One more person dies with coronavirus in Suffolk and north Essex
- Credit: Archant
There has been one more confirmed death of a patient being treated for Covid-19 in Suffolk and north Essex.
East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust (ESNEFT), which manages Ipswich and Colchester hospitals, confirmed the death of a patient with coronavirus on Friday.
ESNEFT are yet to confirm the age of the patient, whether they had any underlying health conditions and which hospital they died at.
There have been no further confirmed deaths of patients being treated for the virus at West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds.
The death of the patient confirmed on Friday takes the number of people who have died at ESNEFT’s hospitals to 340.
You may also want to watch:
The coronavirus death toll for West Suffolk Hospital remains at 78.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 5 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 6 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 8 Match Ratings: How Town players performed against Wednesday
- 9 Ipswich Town 1 Sheffield Wednesday 1: Late Chaplin goal grabs Town a point
- 10 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan