Two more people die with coronavirus in region’s hospitals
- Credit: Archant
There have been two more deaths of patients who had tested positive for Covid-19 in hospitals in Suffolk and north Essex.
East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust (ESNEFT), which manages Ipswich and Colchester hospitals, reported one further death of a patient being treated for coronavirus on Sunday.
It is not yet known which hospital the patient died at.
Meanwhile, the trust responsible for West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds also reported one more death this afternoon.
The ages of both patients and whether they had any underlying health conditions has not yet been confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
Sunday’s updated figures have taken the number of people who have died with coronavirus at ESNEFT’s hospitals to 306, with 58 people sadly passing away at West Suffolk Hospital.
- 1 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 2 Matchday Recap: Town beaten at home by Wyke goal
- 3 Jack Whomes to be freed after 23 years in jail for 'Essex Boys' murders
- 4 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 5 Farm vehicle and power tools worth thousands stolen in break in
- 6 Covid rips through Suffolk care homes again with deaths up 50% in a week
- 7 Teenager seriously injured in Ipswich stabbing
- 8 'It's up to Marcus what he does' - Lambert reacts to Sunderland defeat
- 9 Town's reaction will be fascinating as Sunderland visit on a big night for Lambert's Ipswich
- 10 Watch: What next for Debenhams stores across Suffolk and Essex?