Two more people die with coronavirus in region’s hospitals
- Credit: Archant
There have been two more deaths of patients who had tested positive for Covid-19 in hospitals in Suffolk and north Essex.
East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust (ESNEFT), which manages Ipswich and Colchester hospitals, reported one further death of a patient being treated for coronavirus on Sunday.
It is not yet known which hospital the patient died at.
Meanwhile, the trust responsible for West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds also reported one more death this afternoon.
The ages of both patients and whether they had any underlying health conditions has not yet been confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
Sunday’s updated figures have taken the number of people who have died with coronavirus at ESNEFT’s hospitals to 306, with 58 people sadly passing away at West Suffolk Hospital.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 6 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 7 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 8 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 9 5 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 10 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down