Could Suffolk be set to host wedding for Game of Thrones stars Kit Harington and Rose Leslie?
- Credit: PA
Game of Thrones stars Kit Harington and Rose Leslie, who have reportedly bought a home in mid-Suffolk, are engaged - but will the pair marry in the county?
The couple, who met in 2012 while appearing in the fantasy TV series Game of Thrones, confirmed they were an item in early 2016.
In May, Kit Harington revealed that the pair had moved in together and were “very, very happy”, but gave no more detail about the relationship.
The 30-year-olds, who play Jon Snow and Ygritte in the programme, have reportedly purchased a £1.75million mid-Suffolk property.
Last week the pair were spotted in the village of Lavenham and market town Bury St Edmunds.
If the couple do decide to tie the knot in Suffolk they will be following in the footsteps of celebrities including former Coronotion Street actress Michelle Keegan and The Only Way is Essex star Mark Wright, who said “I do” at St Mary’s Church in Bury St Edmunds.
Model and actress Claudia Schiffer and director Matt Vaughn also walked down the isle in Suffolk. The pair got married at St George’s Church in the south Suffolk village of Shimpling.
- 1 Matchday Recap: McGreal's Town beaten at The Valley
- 2 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 3 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 4 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 5 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 6 'Selection is down to the manager' - Town CEO Ashton on Norwood's absence
- 7 Battle of the caretakers, good omens and McGreal's possible rejig... Charlton v Ipswich
- 8 Charlton boss Jackson on Bonne's 'point to prove', Addicks' interest in Pigott and Cook's sacking
- 9 Fallen trees block Suffolk roads as Storm Barra batters region
- 10 Flood alerts issued for Suffolk ahead of Storm Barra's arrival