This elegant three storey home could be yours for £475,000
- Credit: Archant
Take a look inside this modern four bedroom Saxmundham residence.
This property, which is named 4 New Hall, is located on Carlton Park, in Carlton.
4 New Hall is a four bedroom terraced house in an exclusive development in 19 acres of private parkland.
Carlton Park was originally a country house known as Carlton Hall dating back to the 19th Century. In the early 2000s the New Hall was designed to retain the look of a country house.
This home consists of an entrance hall, a fully-fitted kitchen/breakfast room, a dining room/second sitting room with double doors to the garden, a utility room which also has a door to garden and a cloakroom.
You may also want to watch:
On one of the floors is a spacious double aspect sitting room, a large double bedroom and family bathroom.
The next floor has three bedrooms, two with en- suite shower rooms.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 6 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 7 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
The property is approached over a shared drive with ample designated parking, a side garden, mainly laid to lawn and a landscaped, low maintenance garden to the rear. There is a double garage with two further parking spaces.