Could you be the next “grey” film star?
- Credit: Archant
Bosses at Age UK Suffolk are looking for 10 older people to take part in a new promotional video that is being made to show off the work of the charity.
The film will accompany the charity’s “There’s More To Me” campaign which will celebrate the lives and experiences of Suffolk’s older population.
The campaign will launch in early 2016, and the charity is looking for ten volunteers to feature in a short film that can be used to promote the campaign. It is seeking a diverse mix of individuals representing Suffolk’s older generation.
Spring, which is based in Southwold, has donated the concept and activities of the campaign, and is supporting Age UK Suffolk free of charge to bring the campaign to life. The campaign is the brainchild of Spring’s co-founder and creative director Erika Clegg and she is playing a crucial role in the successful delivery of this project.
Jo Reeder, Business Development Officer for Age UK Suffolk, said: “This is really exciting opportunity for us, as a local, independent charity, to work with a national agency to develop a valuable, compelling and content-rich campaign.
You may also want to watch:
“The film that we are making this autumn will be a key tool in enabling us to reach a wider audience, and engage with all ages.”
The film will be shot in the Ipswich area in early September, and the charity is asking for a half-day of time, and for each person to deliver three short lines to camera from a script written by Spring.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 3 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 6 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 7 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 8 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 9 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 10 Village pub given go-ahead to expand dining area
If you’d like to get involved, please contact Jo Reeder on 07711 560242 or e-mail email@example.com