Question Time for councillors in Babergh
- Credit: Archant
Voters in Babergh District Council have the chance to quiz council leader John Ward and his deputy at three events in November.
Pinewood, Capel St Mary and Brantham are to be the final locations to host a public question time event series with the heads of Babergh District Council this year.
Council leader John Ward and deputy leader Jan Osborne are inviting people who live and work in the district to ask questions about the council’s work.
The events will be held between 10am and 12noon at:
•November 3 - Pinewood Community Hall, Laburnum Close, Ipswich
You may also want to watch:
•November 17 - Capel St Mary Library, The Street, Capel St Mary
•November 24 - Brantham Village Hall, New Village, Brantham, Manningtree
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 3 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 6 Suspected drink driver arrested after cyclist killed in collision
- 7 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 8 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 9 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 10 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance
John Ward said: “It’s been great to see so many people, who live and work in Babergh, to discuss a range of local issues at our question time events over the last few months.
“We’re looking forward to hosting our final three events this year and would like to invite as many people as possible to join us at the location most convenient for them.”