Cowlinge: Fire crews tackle chimney fire

Fire engines were called to a blaze that started in the kitchen of a thatched property

Fire engines were called to a blaze that started in the kitchen of a thatched property - Credit: Archant

Firefighters were called to deal with a chimney blaze at a property in Pound Green, Cowlinge.

It broke out at about 8pm on Saturday evening, and one crew from Wickhambrook attended.

They had the incident under control quickly, and were back at base by 9pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus