Craig David announced for Newmarket Nights next year
- Credit: Archant
Multi-platinum selling artist Craig David has been announced as the first act for next year’s Newmarket Nights.
After initially rising to success with hit single 7 Days in 2000, the Grammy and Brit Award winner has recently made a triumphant return to the UK charts.
His single When The Bassline Drops with Big Narstie marked his comeback prior to the release of the number one album Following My Intuition last year.
The singer, rapper and record producer’s new album, entitled The Time Is Now is out in January.
The announcement of Craig David follows the confirmation that The Vamps will headline the family-friendly Summer Saturday Live on August 25 next year.
You may also want to watch:
Amy Starkey, regional director east of Jockey Club Racecourses, said: “We are delighted to confirm Craig David’s first headline show at Newmarket Nights on July 20.
“His live shows are renowned, having sold out arenas across the country and I have no doubt we are instore for an incredible performance full of hits.”
Tickets will be on sale at 8am on Friday, December 15, via www.thejockeyclublive.co.uk, with a presale available to customers at 8am on Wednesday,December 13. Tickets prices start at £29.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 4 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 5 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 6 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 7 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 8 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 9 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 10 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store