Truck and CCTV equipment stolen during early morning burglaries
- Credit: Archant
CCTV equipment was among items stolen during two early morning burglaries in a small Suffolk village.
Police were called to Cransford, near Framlingham, after reports of two burglaries in the village.
The first burglary took place at some point between 6am and 9.30am on Monday, December 16 when suspects entered a property and took keys to a red 4x4 Izuzu truck with the registration number AU66 LBZ and drove away with the vehicle. A tablet, items of clothing and a walking stick were also taken.
A second burglary took place at some point between Sunday, December 15 at 6.45pm and 8am on Monday, December 16 at a farm in the village.
Suspects entered the farm and gained entry to an outbuilding by cutting away a lock.
You may also want to watch:
Once inside the building they stole CCTV equipment.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: "Officers are currently linking the two offences and are appealing for witnesses to either incident or who knows the whereabouts of the items stolen.
- 1 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 2 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 3 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 4 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 5 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
- 6 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 7 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 8 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 9 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 10 Suffolk man arrested after motorcyclist killed in crash
"Please quote either 37/75648/19 for the first incident and 37/75659/19 for the second incident."
Those with any information can call 101 or email Suffolk police.