Crash at busy junction
EMERGENCY services were sent to a two-vehicle accident at a busy Ipswich junction today.
EMERGENCY services were sent to a three-vehicle accident at a busy Ipswich junction today.
The collision, involving a black BMW X3, a green Proton Impian and a blue Vauxhall Corsa, took place at the traffic lights where Cauldwell Hall Road meets Spring Road at around 9.45am.
Three fire engines were dispatched to the scene following reports that a door of one of the vehicles had jammed shut and could not be opened, leaving the driver trapped inside.
Firefighters had to remove the roof of one of the vehicles involved.
You may also want to watch:
The junction was temporarily blocked following the crash while the cars were recovered.
An ambulance was called and one person was taken to Ipswich hospital.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 9 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 10 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham