Two vehicle crash near Chelmondiston
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A man has been taken to hospital following a collision involving two vehicles on the B1456 between Chelmondiston and Woolverstone.
One car reportedly ended up in a field after a crash involving a Ford Fiesta and a Volvo XC70 early this morning.
Police were called at around 7.30am today with reports of a road traffic collision near Chelmondiston involving two vehicles.
One man was treated for minor injuries at the scene, before being taken to hospital.
A spokesperson for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 7.31am, and dispatched one ambulance which was on scene 15 minutes later.
You may also want to watch:
“Our crew assessed and treated one man in his late 30s who was suffered shoulder pain, and took him to hospital for further care.”
The road was cleared at 9.30am.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 2 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 3 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 4 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 5 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 6 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 7 Young couple locked up after falling asleep in car containing class A drugs
- 8 Blues star looking forward to 'getting down to business'
- 9 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 10 Bridal shop opens in well-known former Sudbury bookshop