Motorcyclist rushed to hospital following collision with car in Newton near Sudbury
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services have attended a crash between a car and a motorcycle in Newton near Sudbury this morning.
Police were called today, Thursday, June 21, at around 7.15am to the collision in Valley Road.
The road was closed for a short time while officers worked at the scene but reopened at around 8.15am.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said “We were called at 7.15am to a collision been a car and a motorbike.
“A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital for a check up for a possible leg or knee injury.”
You may also want to watch:
He said the motorcyclists injuries are not believed to be serious.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 7 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 8 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 9 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 10 Suffolk shops struggling to secure fresh meat as CO2 concerns deepen