Crash between vehicle and train causing disruption to Greater Anglia services between Norwich and Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
Greater Anglia are currently reporting disruption to services after a train hit a road vehicle at Waterbeach.
The incident happened at 5.45pm this afternoon on the edge of the Cambridgeshire Fens.
Services between Cambridge & Ely/Kings Lynn & Norwich are disrupted with trains from Ipswich to Peterborough also being delayed due to the collision.
Trains between Cambridge and Norwich are currently starting from Ely with buses running between Cambridge and Ely.
Emergency services are on the scene.
You may also want to watch:
There is no indication as to when services will resume.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 7 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 9 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 10 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered