Crash between vehicle and train causing disruption to Greater Anglia services between Norwich and Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
Greater Anglia are currently reporting disruption to services after a train hit a road vehicle at Waterbeach.
The incident happened at 5.45pm this afternoon on the edge of the Cambridgeshire Fens.
Services between Cambridge & Ely/Kings Lynn & Norwich are disrupted with trains from Ipswich to Peterborough also being delayed due to the collision.
Trains between Cambridge and Norwich are currently starting from Ely with buses running between Cambridge and Ely.
Emergency services are on the scene.
There is no indication as to when services will resume.
- 1 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 2 Fallen trees block Suffolk roads as Storm Barra batters region
- 3 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 4 Suffolk bin collection changes this Christmas: All you need to know
- 5 Matchday Recap: McGreal's Town beaten at The Valley
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-0 loss at Charlton
- 7 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in Charlton loss
- 9 Ex-Celtic boss Lennon linked with Town job
- 10 Charlton Athletic 2-0 Ipswich Town: Limp Blues soundly beaten