Police on scene of collision between car and motorcycle in Woodbridge
- Credit: Archant
Police have been called to a collision involving a car and a motorcycle in Bredfield Road in Woodbridge.
Officers were called to the scene at around 5.45pm today, Friday, December 22, to reports of the collision close to the junction with Woods Lane.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said the motorcyclist has been taken to hospital as a result of the crash. “A motorcycle has been in collision with a car, a VW Polo,” he said.
“The motorcyclist has been taken to hospital although his injuries are not believed to be serious.
“Police officers and the ambulance service have attended the scene.”
The road is partially blocked while emergency services carry out their duties.
- 1 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 2 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 3 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 4 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 5 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 6 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 7 Police arrest driver after single car crash
- 8 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in Stanley win
- 10 'It's an important win' - McKenna on 2-1 victory against Accrington