Crash drama on A14
A PILE-up on the A14 involving at least two lorries and numerous cars has closed the eastbound carriageway near Newmarket.
Three people were treated for shock after a crash on the A14 involving a tanker lorry and a car.
One lane of the eastbound carriageway east of the Stow-Cum-Quy junction near Newmarket was closed.
Emergency services were called to the scene of the crash which happened next to a speed camera at 12.16pm yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
A crash barrier was damaged in the accident and debris has been strewn over both carriageways but it is not thought anyone suffered life-threatening injuries.
The A11 north, which is close to the scene, also experienced tailbacks while the wreckage was removed.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm