Crash drama on A14
A PILE-up on the A14 involving at least two lorries and numerous cars has closed the eastbound carriageway near Newmarket.
Three people were treated for shock after a crash on the A14 involving a tanker lorry and a car.
One lane of the eastbound carriageway east of the Stow-Cum-Quy junction near Newmarket was closed.
Emergency services were called to the scene of the crash which happened next to a speed camera at 12.16pm yesterday.
A crash barrier was damaged in the accident and debris has been strewn over both carriageways but it is not thought anyone suffered life-threatening injuries.
The A11 north, which is close to the scene, also experienced tailbacks while the wreckage was removed.
- 1 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 2 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 3 Patrols 'throughout the night' following dispersal order in Suffolk town
- 4 Young driver crashes car just a week after passing
- 5 New state-of-the-art army attack helicopters undergo testing in Suffolk
- 6 Harper and El Mizouni made available for loan
- 7 Police warning after Suffolk driver speeds at 126mph
- 8 Bakinson's the 'mini Pogba' who has been a big hit on loan before and will now look to prove the doubters wrong
- 9 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 10 'Two suspicious individuals' spotted on primary school roof