Police appeal for witnesses after crash at North Station roundabout in Colchester
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a woman in her 50s was injured during a collision with a van in Colchester.
The crash happened close to the North Station Roundabout at around 6.50pm on Tuesday, November 20.
According to a spokesman for Essex Police, the female pedestrian suffered minor injuries as a result of the collision.
The driver of the white van involved is assisting officers in their enquiries.
Police believe there were a number of people who rushed to help the injured woman in the moments after the crash who had left the scene before police arrived.
You may also want to watch:
They are keen to speak to anyone who witnessed the collision.
If you know anything that could assist officers in their investigation contact PC Natalie Collingridge at Stanway Roads Policing Unit on 101 quoting incident reference 982 of 20/11.
- 1 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 2 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 3 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 4 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 5 Judge won't play for Ipswich again this season as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 6 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 7 Mark Ashton: The 'divisive' figure with a track record for promotion and profits
- 8 Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
- 9 Goalkeeping coach Walker leaves Town as Cook bids to 'freshen things up'
- 10 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.