Fuel on road following three-vehicle crash in Westerfield
- Credit: Archant
Police are on the scene of a three-vehicle crash in Westerfield where fuel has spilled onto the road.
Officers were called at around 8.05am today, Wednesday, April 25, to the collision at the crossroad where Westerfield Road and Lower Road meet.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said the crash involved a Volkswagen Tiguan, a Mazda MX5 and a Volkswagen Polo.
“There is a quite a lot of fuel over the road,” she said.
“Highways are there to deal with it.”
You may also want to watch:
She said the road was likely to be closed while the Highways team clear up the fuel.
She added that no one was believed to be seriously injured although one person was reporting a possible neck injury.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 3 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 4 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 5 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 7 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 9 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 10 Witnesses sought after four-vehicle crash in east Suffolk