Fuel on road following three-vehicle crash in Westerfield
- Credit: Archant
Police are on the scene of a three-vehicle crash in Westerfield where fuel has spilled onto the road.
Officers were called at around 8.05am today, Wednesday, April 25, to the collision at the crossroad where Westerfield Road and Lower Road meet.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said the crash involved a Volkswagen Tiguan, a Mazda MX5 and a Volkswagen Polo.
“There is a quite a lot of fuel over the road,” she said.
“Highways are there to deal with it.”
She said the road was likely to be closed while the Highways team clear up the fuel.
She added that no one was believed to be seriously injured although one person was reporting a possible neck injury.
- 1 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 2 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 3 'Ipswich did so much for me' - Knight excited for Town return with Crewe after dream Manchester City move
- 4 Dispersal order put in place for coastal town
- 5 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 6 A12 blocked following two vehicle crash
- 7 Man caught massaging woman's leg by husband viewing home CCTV
- 8 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
- 9 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 10 Suffolk beauty spots ranked among best in UK