A120 reopens between Braintree and Marks Tey following crash involving coach and cars
Police have reopened the A120 between Braintree and Marks Tey after a crash involving a coach and three cars this morning.
The collision happened on the A120 eastbound between the A131 and A12 London Road.
According to the AA, the crash happened just before 5am.
It had reported that police closed the stretch of the road eastbound between Braintree and Marks Tey due to reports of an oil spillage and a large amount of debris on the road following the collision.
One lane of the road was later reopened to allow traffic through. Highways England have now confirmed the road has reopened completely.
You may also want to watch:
There are also reports of severe delays on the westbound A12 as cars approach the junction with the A120 with queues backing up almost as far as Langham.
Stay with us for updates.
- 1 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 2 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 3 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 4 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 5 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 6 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 7 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 8 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 9 Why are 3,500 homes stood empty in Suffolk?
- 10 Blues ratings: How Town players performed in the draw at Charlton