Crash involving tractor in Otley closes road for more than two hours
- Credit: Archant
A collision involving a tractor caused a two-and-a-half hour road closure in Suffolk today.
A Peugeot 306 and a tractor were involved in a collision in Chapel Road, Otley at around 4pm.
Police and paramedics attended and a stretch of the road was closed off.
A female motorist involved in the crash suffered a facial injury not thought to be serious, police said. No other injuries were reported.
The road reopened at 6.30pm after both vehicles had been recovered, police added.
No action was taken over any of the motorists involved.
- 1 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 2 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 4 Town closing in on permanent deal for keeper Walton
- 5 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 6 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month
- 7 Retired Felixstowe nurse fears eviction after struggle to find social housing
- 8 Suffolk coastline to feature on BBC Winterwatch
- 9 Hughes nets a hat-trick for Town Under 23s as familiar face plays for QPR
- 10 How have Suffolk's towns changed over the last decade?