Three-vehicle crash near Center Parcs causes traffic congestion
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services attended a three-vehicle crash near the entrance to Center Parcs this morning.
Police were called to the accident on the B1106 at Elveden around 10.50am involving a Mini Cooper, Volkswagen Golf, and a Mercedes Sprinter van.
No serious injuries have been reported.
The crash caused traffic congestion on the road, with tailbacks to Red Lodge.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said recovery for the vehicles arrived at 12.30pm.
The road is now believed to be clear.
- 1 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 2 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 3 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 4 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 5 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 6 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 7 'The bigger picture is the result' - Cook on Crewe win
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Crewe win
- 9 Ipswich Town 2-1 Crewe Alexandra: Celina brilliance just about enough to see Blues home
- 10 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi