Air ambulance takes man to hospital after serious crash involving Land Rover
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
An air ambulance has been called to a two vehicle crash on a country lane in Suffolk after a man suffered severe leg injuries.
The emergency services were called shortly after 10.40am to the incident on Wantisden Road near Butley, which involved a blue Peugeot 106 and a grey Land Rover Discovery.
A man was air lifted to Ipswich Hospital after suffering leg injuries that are not thought to be life threatening or life changing.
A younger male was also taken to Ipswich Hospital by car and a woman was treated on the scene after complaining of back pain.
Three engines were dispatched by Suffolk Fire and they helped stabilise the roof of one of the vehicles while the paramedics worked. Police Officers are still on the scene.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow/
- 1 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 4 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 5 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 6 Ndaba on Salford, Neville's advice, his brush with Ronaldo-mania and his goal of reaching the Ipswich Town first-team
- 7 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 8 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 9 Exhausted farmers cool off the combines after gruelling harvest
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash