Car on roof after crash at roundabout
- Credit: Archant
A car has rolled onto its roof after a crash at the Fiveways roundabout near Barton Mills.
Police were called shortly after 3.25pm today, Thursday, December 5, to the collision involving two cars, a Peugeot 2008 and a Renault Clio
According to a spokesman for Suffolk police, the collision happened on the southbound carriageway of the A11 from the direction of Thetford.
She said: "A car has left the road and has ended up on its roof near the services.
"An ambulance has been called although no serious injuries are being reported."
You may also want to watch:
Heavy traffic is building up in the area, with extensive queues backing up along the A11 from Thetford.
The vehicles were recovered and the scene cleared by 5.50pm.
- 1 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 2 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 3 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 4 How it all unfolded as Town come back to grab a point against Owls
- 5 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
- 6 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 7 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 8 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 9 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 10 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks