Car comes off road and crashes into ditch in Campsea Ashe
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services are at the scene of a crash in Campsea Ashe where a car has come off the road and ended up in a ditch.
Police were called shortly before 10am today, Tuesday, August 6, to reports of a crash on the B1069, Ivy Lodge Road.
Fire crews from Woodbridge, Aldeburgh and Leiston were also sent to the scene as a the woman driver was trapped her vehicle.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: "We have been called to reports of a single vehicle collision on the B1069, Campsea Ashe - the vehicle was a Vauxhall Corsa.
"The person driving, a woman, was the only person in the vehicle. "She is now out of the vehicle and does not appear top have any serious injuries"
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service said crews had been called to help get the woman out of her car.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 5 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 6 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 7 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 8 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 9 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 10 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village