Man seriously hurt in Clacton hit and run
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A 50-year-old man was rushed to hospital with a serious injuries after he was hit by a car in Clacton.
He was crossing Uplands Road at around 10.10pm on Monday when he was struck by a car and knocked to the ground.
The man was taken to hospital with a serious leg injury – and is still having treatment for it today.
It is believed that he was hit by an unknown vehicle, described as a dark coloured car, which failed to stop at the scene.
Police are keen to hear from witnesses and anyone with information about the crash.
You may also want to watch:
They would also like to talk to anyone with dash cam footage of what happened.
Call Pc Mark Hercules at Stanway Roads Policing Unit on 101, quoting incident number 1415 of May 28, with information.
- 1 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 2 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 5 Dog walker in his 60s assaulted at Stour Valley beauty spot
- 6 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 7 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 8 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 9 Large scratches left on cars all parked on same road overnight
- 10 Stephen Ward on play-offs belief, Cook's criticism and his future
Or, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.