Credo Asset Finance’s proud past and exciting future
- Credit: supplied
Simon Gray, managing director of Credo Asset Finance, gets into the Christmas spirit – past, present and future.
With Christmas a few weeks away, I’m sitting here thinking of 2014 and reflecting that it will have been a difficult year financially for many people.
Staying with the Christmas theme led me to thoughts of Ebenezer Scrooge. He was a usurious money-lender and never helped anyone, much like what we are seeing today. I think about the three ghosts that visited him – past, present and future – and reflect on the year we have had and the times to come.
House prices continue to rise, making it difficult for those trying to get on the housing ladder. Many commentators feel that banks are still not lending, and are tightening up on their lending criteria so many small businesses are failing to grow as expected – an important element of economic recovery. The British Chamber of Commerce says there has actually been reduced credit demand from small companies reflecting, in its view, high levels of mistrust in banks and building societies.
I’m proud to say at Credo this is not the case. We have made many new relationships with small local businesses and found them affordable finance so they can grow their business, employ more staff and view 2015 positively.
You may also want to watch:
Helping businesses in my community makes me proud and I urge any business, keen to fund growth, to talk to us. I’ve mentioned the car and van market in my columns but, as you will see on our website, we fund all sorts of business purchases from IT equipment to plant and machinery.
The same principle applies for private car, van or bike purchases. People know how important it is to shop around when buying car or house insurance but often think they have to accept the first deal the bank or car dealer offers. Don’t! Talk to a reputable, independent broker like Credo and you may be surprised at the finance offers available.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 8 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 9 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 10 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
I wish all Credo customers, past and present, a very happy Christmas and a prosperous new year. For those future customers we haven’t met yet, seasonal greetings and I hope we can help you in 2015.
n Credo Asset Finance is at 85 Yarmouth Road, Norwich, NR7 0HF. Phone 01603 703180, email email@example.com or visit www.credoassetfinance.com
This column is sponsored by Credo Asset Finance.